A world-class university committed to scholarly excellence
- Post Graduate Studies
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Open & Distance Learning
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Development Studies
- Institute Of African Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Kenya Science Campus
- Population Studies & Research
- School Of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Business
- School Of Computing & Informatics
- Continuing & Distance Education
- School Of Dental Sciences
- School Of Economics
- School Of Education
- School Of Engineering
- School Of Journalism
- School Of Mathematics
- School Of Nursing Sciences
- School Of Pharmacy
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of The Arts & Design
- School Of The Built Environment
- Memorandum of Understanding between University of Nairobi and FHI
- Sub Agreement to Conduct Research between the Board of Trustees of Western Michigan University (WMU) and University of Nairobi (UON)
- Collaborative Agreement between the University of Nairobi College of Health Sciences and the University of Washington School of Medicine and Pubic Health and Community Medicine.
- An Agreement on Academic Cooperation between the ‘ ‘Small Enterprise Promotion and Training’’[SEPT] programme of the University of Leipzig, Italy and the University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Memorandum of Understanding between Trocaire East Africa Regional Office (EARO) and University of Nairobi (UON),IDS
- Protocal of Intentions between Faculty of Medicine, University of Nairobi, Kenya and the Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Implementing Aids Prevention and Care (IMPACT) Project Amendment between Family Health International(FHI)and University of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Ministry of Liverstock and Fisheries Development Asal-Based Livestock and Rural Livelihoods Support Project and University of Nairobi, Faculty of Veterinary medicine for Institutional Partnership and Collaboration in Training and Research in Camel Health and Production.
- Memorandum of Understanding between University of Nairobi (UON), Kenya and Western Kentucky University (WKU), USA
- Memorandum of Understanding between the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and University of Nairobi (UON) with the support of the Government of Kenya FOR implementation of Nairobi River Basin Programme – Phase III
To follow up and monitoring patients on ART
To conduct Research on Gene Flow between Cultivated Rice and Its Wild Relatives in the East African Region
Accomplishing the work entitled “ Prevention of HIV Shedding in Women: Trial of Vitamin A”.
To promote and intensify the academic cooperation between all partners
To promote scientific technological and cultural cooperation in the fields of mutual specialization as well as in developing and deepening joint scientific and technological activities
To scale up antiretroviral access to appropriate HIV-positive individuals in Kenya With the aim of effectively delivering anti-retroviral therapy and follow-up care Through partners of the collaborative centre for research and training in STIs and HIV/AIDS at the UON including the University Health Services.
To facilitate training in livestock health and production with the aim of facilitating exchange, co-operation and collaboration in areas of research and teaching and with a view to better achieve their objectives and stated
To create and expand collaborative research and educational exchange between scholars at the UON and WKU
To rehabilitate, restore and manage the Nairobi River ecosystem in order to provide improved livelihoods especially for the poor, enhanced biodiversity and a sustainable supply of water for domestic, industrial, re-creational and emergency uses.