A world-class university committed to scholarly excellence
- Post Graduate Studies
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Open & Distance Learning
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Development Studies
- Institute Of African Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Kenya Science Campus
- Population Studies & Research
- School Of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Business
- School Of Computing & Informatics
- Continuing & Distance Education
- School Of Dental Sciences
- School Of Economics
- School Of Education
- School Of Engineering
- School Of Journalism
- School Of Mathematics
- School Of Nursing Sciences
- School Of Pharmacy
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of The Arts & Design
- School Of The Built Environment
Admission to any programme in the university is done according to well laid down procedures. The admission options available to prospective students are as follows:-
Undergraduate Module I Students (Sponsored by the Kenyan Government): This is done through the national Joint Admission Board (JAB), the body that does admission of students for all public universities in Kenya.
Undergraduate Module II (SELF Sponsored) Students: Because the government sponsorship can cater for very few qualifying candidates, the university gives an option for self sponsorship. In this option, the admission will be done internally at the university. To apply for any undergraduate programme as a self sponsored student, you can obtain an application form from UNES offices upon payment of application fee. You could download the application form by clicking on the link below, and pay the application fee as you submit the completed form for processing .
For more information, visit the prospective undergraduate student page.
Postgraduate Students: Admission to any postgraduate programme at the university is carried out by the Board of Postgraduate Studies (BPS) in close consultancy with the relevant school or faculty.
To apply for a postgraduate admission, application forms can be collected from the BPS/UNES upon payment of application fee. The forms can also be downloaded from the link below, and the application fee paid while submitting the completed forms.
For more information, visit the prospective postgraduate student page.
- University Staff
- Government Agencies
- Business Community (including Tender Announcements)
- Our Partners