You are currently viewing our Archived Site. Visit http://www.uonbi.ac.ke to view our updated content
A world-class university committed to scholarly excellence
- Post Graduate Studies
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Open & Distance Learning
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Development Studies
- Institute Of African Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Kenya Science Campus
- Population Studies & Research
- School Of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Business
- School Of Computing & Informatics
- Continuing & Distance Education
- School Of Dental Sciences
- School Of Economics
- School Of Education
- School Of Engineering
- School Of Journalism
- School Of Mathematics
- School Of Nursing Sciences
- School Of Pharmacy
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of The Arts & Design
- School Of The Built Environment
Faculty Of Arts
The Faculty of Arts, University of Nairobi, is one of the largest faculties in terms of student enrollment and academic members of staff. The Faculty is also one of the most diverse faculties of the University in terms of programmes offered at different levels.
The faculty is located in the Main Campus of the University in the heart of Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, making it easily accessible.
Being one of the oldest faculties of the University, the Faculty of Arts has produced a significant pool of highly educated, trained and skilled professionals who have and continue to play major roles in the country’s social, economic and political development. Graduates of the faculty also provide valuable service to regional and international organizations.
The main objectives of the faculty are to enhance quality of education in the 21st century and to create an intellectually and socially stimulating environment for academic pursuit.
Overall, the Faculty of Arts maintains a friendly environment that is conducive for the pursuit of academic and scholarly endeavors. The Faculty offers programmes leading to the award of ordinary diploma, post-graduate diploma, undergraduate and post graduate degree programmes. The programmes are tailored to meet the needs and aspirations of students, the nation, Africa and the global community.
Besides the regular courses, the Faculty has also developed Module II programmes, to cater for the ever-increasing number of qualified students who are unable to join the regular programmes for one reason or another. The programmes are flexible and the fees charged are competitive.
It is our hope that this website will provide prospective students from all over the world with adequate information they need to know about the Faculty of Arts.
- General Information
- Toward A Forward-looking Vision And Mission
- Ordinary Diploma Programmes Regulations
- B.a Degree Programmes Regulations
- Postgraduate Diploma Regulations
- M.a Degree Programmes
P. O. Box 30197 NAIROBI - 00100G.P.O
Main Campus, Administration Block
Tel: +254 02 318262
Fax: + 254 02 318262