You are currently viewing our Archived Site. Visit http://www.uonbi.ac.ke to view our updated content
A world-class university committed to scholarly excellence
- Post Graduate Studies
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Open & Distance Learning
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Development Studies
- Institute Of African Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Kenya Science Campus
- Population Studies & Research
- School Of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Business
- School Of Computing & Informatics
- Continuing & Distance Education
- School Of Dental Sciences
- School Of Economics
- School Of Education
- School Of Engineering
- School Of Journalism
- School Of Mathematics
- School Of Nursing Sciences
- School Of Pharmacy
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of The Arts & Design
- School Of The Built Environment
Institute Of Diplomacy And International Studies
Faculty News and Events
Core Values Of Idis
We create and maintain a sense of belonging, project a positive image of the Institute, and maintain collective responsibility. We engage in teamwork and seek to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
We respect human rights.
We foster a strong and committed sense of social responsibility and citizenship in our students and staff.
We embrace innovation, independence of mind and proactive ness among staff and students in the resolution of problems and issues.
We are committed to the development of morally and ethically upright professionals.
We uphold integrity, honesty and meritocracy in all our activities.
We practice participatory management.
We always effectively and efficiently utilize all resources entrusted to the Institute.
We value and respect all members of staff and students.
We carry out our duties with commitment, dedication and professionalism.
We individually and collectively nurture the compliance with these core values.
- About The Institute(history/ackground)
- Mode Of Application
- Core Values Of Idis
P. O. Box 30197 - 00100Nairobi, KENYA.
Tel: 318262 Ext. 28087/28380
Message From the Director
Read message from the Director >>