Publications (362 Records)
- Contraceptives, clients and the medical profession. Kenya Nurs J. 1972 Jun;1(1):48-50.
- Antitumour Activity of Polyinosinic-polycytidylic Acid in combination with some Biologically Active Compounds. D.A. O. Orinda, D. Gerricke and P. Chandra Z. Fur Krebesforechung 78, 219 – 224 (1972)
- Hillman DA, Roy AD, Gatei DG. A virilizing tumour derived from cells of the foetal cortex in a year-old African child. East Afr Med J. 1972 May;49(5):387-93. ]
- Spartial distribution of Burkitt’s lymphoma in Kenya and association with malaria risk
- Haemovigilance at the Kenyatta National Hospital Boook of Abstracts Kenyatta National Hospital Scientific Conference 2010 Haemovigilance at the Kenyatta National Hospital Boook of Abstracts Kenyatta National Hospital Scientific Conference 2010
- Co-authored a chapter entitled 'Haematologic manifestations of HIV.' The chapter is contained in the handbook 'Clinical care in times of AIDS.' These are guidelines intended for health workers in rural district hospitals and health centres. The handbook, part of a collaborative effort between the Ministry of Health, Kenya and the Belgian Government.
- Master of Medicine (in Pathology) dissertation entitled "Chromosomal abnormalities in childhood acute leukaemia at K.N.H., Nairobi, Kenya."
- Mwanda O.W. Principles of Applied Blood Transfusion Manual
- Mwanda O. W. Kasili's Synopsis of the Management of Paediatric Cancers in Kenya