A world-class university committed to scholarly excellence
- Post Graduate Studies
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Open & Distance Learning
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Development Studies
- Institute Of African Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Kenya Science Campus
- Population Studies & Research
- School Of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Business
- School Of Computing & Informatics
- Continuing & Distance Education
- School Of Dental Sciences
- School Of Economics
- School Of Education
- School Of Engineering
- School Of Journalism
- School Of Mathematics
- School Of Nursing Sciences
- School Of Pharmacy
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of The Arts & Design
- School Of The Built Environment
Information for University of Nairobi Alumni
To take a leading role in the promotion of active and visible leadership in the community by fostering interaction among the Alumni, in the student community, families, friends and industry
To safeguard the best interests of the tmembers and to use their talents and resources in support of the University's quest to achieving international distinction in iquality teaching, research and community service.
The Association which is non political shall have the following objectives:
- To develop alumni programmes that promote effective networks amongst its members.
- To promote the academic, physical, moral and spiritual growth of the members of the University.
- To assist the University in the growth and advancement of its socio-cultural and co-curricular activities.
- To authorize, promote and assist in the formation of local and international chapters.
- To enhance the involvement of the University in Community Service.
- To make recommendations of those who can play leadership roles at the University.
- To initiate, organize and coordinate fundraising activities for the University.
- To assist the University to initiate, organize and sustain programmes such as; -
- The Outstanding Achievement Award.
- The Distinguished Service Award (alumni who has contributed most to the Community/ country)
- The Distinguished service Senior Alumnus Award (Alumni over 40 years of age Who have remarkable great achievements.)
- The Distinguished service Youth Alumnus Award (Alumni under the age of 40 Years who have great achievements).
- To act as a stimulating body in promoting the development of the Association, advancing the interests and promoting the welfare of its members.
- To liaise with Alumni Associations of other Institutions of Higher Learning both locally and internationally.
- To project a positive image of the University